Bat Trang Ceramic Village is on the left bank of Hong river and about 10 km from Hanoi in East (in Gia Lam District, Hanoi), there situated a pottery village. Van Phuc Silk Village which is just 15km to the west of Hanoi is a place renowned over centuries for its silk-making and silk products – Van Phuc village in Ha Dong of former Ha Tay Province (Hanoi now).
8h30: The and guide picks you up at your hotel in Hanoi, drive to Bat Trang, the famous village is situated approx 15 outside of Hanoi, surrounded by fertile farmland. Watch the artisans forming, painting and glazing their products, which are then baked for several days in huge kilns. 12h00: Lunch at the local restaurant!
13h30: drive to discover full afternoon in the silk village of Van Phuc. Taking photos & shopping there until 4:30 pm. Leaving Van Phuc Silk Village to the hotel. Arrive hotel at 17h00
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request.
- All entrance and sightseeing fees.
- All taxes & services charge.
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Personal expenses.
- Tipping/ Gratuities.
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
SAIGON PRIVATE CAR
Email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +84 902 689 426 (Viber, Whatsapp)