Vietnam Visa on Arrival
Visa-on-arrival (VOA) is the most comfortable way to obtain Vietnam visa without wasting time. Vietnam visa on arrival is legimated and supported by Vietnam Immigration Department. The visa approval letter is issued by the Immigration Office, so it a legitimate document.
Why Vietnam visa on arrival?
- Vietnam Embassies
How to apply?
- Hassle-free – Online procedure, no passport send-off
- Convenience – Applicable for all air-travelers to Vietnam
- Faster – Maximum 48 hour processing time
- Cheaper – Low service fee, no hidden charge
- More accessible – Best choice for those living far from
- Fill in the secure online form, only takes a couple of minutes.
- Confirm the information for processing your visa and pay the service fee.
- Get the “Visa approval letter” within 2 working days and pick up your visa at airports.
There are two types of fees when applying for Visa on arrival Vietnam:
– Service fee: This fee is paid directly to the agent for doing all the paperwork for you to submit your visa application to the Vietnam Immigration Department for processing their visa approval letters.
– Stamping fee: Pay directly to Immigration officers at Vietnamese airport in cash (in USD or VND), no credit cards are accepted. 45 USD for 1 month or 3 month single entry visa, 65 USD for 1 month multiple entry visa and 95 USD for 3 month multiple entry visa.
With Visa on arrival, travelers to Vietnam will get their Vietnam visa stamped at the Vietnam Airport. Thus, it is applicable to air travelers only, not land or sea travelers. However, you are free to exit at any port. You can use the visa-on-arrival at:
Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)
Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)
Da Nang International Airport (DAD)
No original passport sending is required when applying for Vietnam visa-on-arrival, so applicants should make sure that all the information filled in the Visa application is correct. Once the Visa approval letter is issued, no amendment can be made. And if you wish to make any change, you must apply for a new one.